Need help with the maintenance, repair or use of your top tube bag?
Let our tutorials, tips and videos guide you!
- Screw into the frame if your bike has inserts. Comes with 2 washers for optimal hold.
- Attach with 2 hypalon straps on the top tube and 1 rip-tab on the head tube
Remember to tighten the straps as tight as you can so that its contents don't shift around as you ride.
Store your top tube bag in a dry place. Avoid placing objects on top of it.
You should wash your bag every ride.
- Remove your bag from the bike.
- Use warm soapy water and a soft teat towel.
- Gently scrub the entire surface of the bag. All encrusted traces must be removed.
- Dry your bag with a clean cloth (avoid micro-fibre fabrics) and leave it in a dry place. Never leave it to dry in the sun.
Your bag comes with a two-year warranty.
Come and see us in-store with a dated proof of purchase.