This board is designed for children and adults. It is for use in small or broken waves. You must be able to stand up in the water to enable you to jump.
We draw your attention to the fact that waves, currents and other users can be dangerous. Accidents can result in serious and even fatal injuries. This product does not protect against drowning. It must only be used by people who can swim. We recommend that you bodyboard in designated bathing areas and follow the recommendations of the lifeguards on duty.
For your safety, we recommend that you follow the following safety rules:
• Do not surf if there is any danger, if visibility is poor, or in stormy weather.
• Be aware of your surroundings, watch out for boats, other surfers and swimmers.
• Only use your board in the water.
• Do not use your board as a rescue device.
• Children must be supervised by an adult.
• To enter the water, do not jump off a pier or other high place with your board.
• Prevent the leash from wrapping around your body.
• Remember that it is imperative for safety reasons to be connected to the board by this accessory. See wrist leash.
• Make sure the leash is correctly attached to your board. See advice guide: How to fit a wrist leash to your bodyboard
• To reduce any risk of chafing, we strongly recommend wearing a rash vest or a wetsuit.
This product does not protect against drowning. It must only be used by people who can swim. Before going into the water, ask the lifeguards on duty about the conditions that day.