Year of commercialization: 2016
Before starting to work on it, make sure you have connected your treadmill to the mains.
1. Press the "STOP" button
2. While holding the "STOP" button pressed down, insert the "SAFETY KEY"
3. The display at lower right shows you the unit used: MI=MILES KM=Km/H
4. Press "+" to change the units. Press "START" to confirm the changes. You can use your treadmill.
Check that the icon on the console of the treadmill is off
1. Make sure the power cord is plugged into a wall socket in working order (to check if the wall socket is working, plug in a lamp or other electrical device).
2. Make sure the other end of the power cord is plugged into your treadmill.
3. Check that the main switch near the power cord is in position I.
4. Make sure the safety key is inserted in the console.
The screws are loose:
=> Tighten all the screws on the upright
The running belt is off-centre:
=> Select the "Centre running belt" tab
The running belt is not lubricated:
=> Select the "Lubricate running belt" tab
Care and maintenance are important for the longevity of your equipment. Please find further maintenance instructions here.
1. Locate the coloured indicators at the back of your treadmill. If they appear red, the band needs to be re-centred. This will enable you to protect the running belt and prevent the machine from stopping when you aren't expecting it to.
2. Turn your treadmill to 4 km/h (2.5 mph) and stand at the back of the machine.
3. If the belt has shifted towards the left: Turn the left adjustment screw through half a rotation, in a clockwise direction.
4. If the belt has shifted towards the right: Turn the right adjustment screw through half a rotation, in a clockwise direction.
5. Leave your treadmill running for the time it takes for the belt to move across (1 to 2 minutes) and repeat the operation if necessary.
Make sure, however, that you do not over-stretch the belt.
The running belt will be subjected to wear and tear and become less taut over time. Be sure to tighten it as soon as it starts to slip (a skidding sensation, with jerky changes of speed).
1&2. Turn the 2 adjustment screws through half a rotation, in a clockwise direction. Repeat this step if necessary but make sure you don't over-stretch the belt.
3. The belt is correctly stretched if you can lift the edges 3 to 5 cm on each side.
It is imperative that you keep your treadmill well-lubricated, so as to limit the amount of friction between the running belt and the deck. No lubrication is necessary if traces of silicone are present on the inner side of the running belt or on the deck (and the surface is damp and slightly greasy).
If the belt and the deck are dry:
1. Switch off your treadmill and unplug it.
2. Lift up the sides of the running belt and coat the inner surface with silicone.*
3. Plug your treadmill in again.
4. Make the belt rotate at a speed of 4 km/h (2.5 mph), with no-one on it, for 10 to 20 seconds.
5. Your treadmill is ready for use!
* A single lubrication corresponds to a dose of between 5 and 10 ml of silicone.
Please note that if you use too much silicone, you could harm the proper functioning of your treadmill (risk of skidding).
When buying lubricants, consult your local DECATHLON store or go to www.domyos.com.
Regular maintenance is necessary to maintain the performance of the machine and to extend the life of the product.
The following can help reduce treadmill noise:
1. Tighten the screws and bolts once a month.
2. Lubricate the running belt after 200 hours of use.
3. Place a suitable floor mat (such as the Domyos Training Mat) under your treadmill.
1. Switch off and then unplug the treadmill.
2. Apply a small amound of mild, multi-purpose cleaner, using a 100% cotton cloth. Do not spray directly onto the walking belt and do not use acid or ammonia-based cleaning products.
3. Wipe the console and screens.
4. Remove any dust and grime from the hand rails, uprights, foot rails, frame and motor hood. In addition, wipe the deck along the sides of the walking belt. Do not wipe under the walking belt.
DOMYOS guarantees this product under normal use conditions, 5 years for the structure, 2 for other parts and labour as from date of purchase, as shown on receipt.