You weren't able to fix your problem or didn't find the answer to your question?
PLEASE CONTACT OUR TECHNICIANS.
Year sold: 2016
Designed for running at home
An easy-to-use treadmill for starting a physical activity again, keeping fit and burning calories. Regular use of up to five hours per week.
VERSATILITY: Maximum speed: 14 km/h, motorised incline: 0 to 10%
USER COMFORT: Running surface: 41x127 cm
COACHING: 8 programmes and 4 functions: time, speed, distance, calories
Thank you for purchasing a Domyos product. We've gathered together some handy tips to help you when you first set up and use your machine.
1. Plug in the power cord.
1. If you are a beginner, start by training for several days at a low speed, without overexerting yourself, and taking rest periods if necessary. Gradually increase the number or duration of your workouts. During your workout, be sure to ventilate the room where your treadmill is located.
2. Cooling down: After each workout, walk a few minutes at a low speed to gradually bring the body to rest. This cool-down phase helps bring your cardiovascular and respiratory systems, blood flow and muscles back down to normal. This makes it possible to eliminate counter effects such as lactic acid build-up, which is one of the major causes of muscle pain (cramps and muscle aches).
3. Don't forget to stretch. We recommend that you stretch and hydrate after each workout to relax your muscles and promote recovery.
Is your equipment properly set up but you're still having an issue when using it? See all our FAQs here.
=> The noise you can hear could be the sound of your shoes on the running belt. To check that the noise isn't coming from your shoes, please see the video below
2. The screws are loose:
=> Tighten all of the screws.
3. The running belt is wonky:
=> Select the "Centring the running belt" tab in the MAINTENANCE section.
4. The running belt is not lubricated:
=> Select the "Lubricating the running belt" tab in the MAINTENANCE section.
1. Check that the power cord is plugged into a working mains socket (to check if the wall socket is working, plug in a lamp or other electrical device).
2. Check that the other end of the power cord is connected to your treadmill.
3. Check that the main switch near the power cord is set to I.
4. Check that the safety key is pushed fully into the console.
If the treadmill did not have enough time to calibrate the incline:
=> Turn the treadmill off, turn it back on and insert the safety key.
=> Let it run through the full calibration cycle. The treadmill will raise up to its maximum incline before coming back down to zero. This process can take several minutes.
To force the treadmill calibration:
1.Press Stop and Speed + at the same time.
2. Insert the safety key while continuing to press the buttons.
3. Press Stop once and the screen information will appear.
4. Press incline+ to launch the calibration.
The treadmill belt is slack:
=> Select the "Running belt tension" tab from the MAINTENANCE section.
The treadmill is in calibration mode:
=> Wait two to three minutes: you'll notice the treadmill is raising and lowering. After calibration is complete, the console will come on.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR TECHNICIANS.
Care and maintenance are important for the longevity of your equipment. Please find further maintenance instructions here.
1. Locate the coloured indicators at the back of your treadmill. If they appear red, the band needs to be re-centred. This will enable you to protect the running belt and prevent the machine from stopping when you aren't expecting it to.
2. Turn your treadmill to 4 km/h (2.5 mph) and stand at the back of the machine.
3. If the belt has shifted towards the left: Turn the left adjustment screw through half a rotation, in a clockwise direction.
4. If the belt has shifted towards the right: Turn the right adjustment screw through half a rotation, in a clockwise direction.
5. Leave your treadmill running for the time it takes for the belt to move across (1 to 2 minutes) and repeat the operation if necessary.
Make sure, however, that you do not over-stretch the belt.
The running belt will be subjected to wear and tear and become less taut over time. Be sure to tighten it as soon as it starts to slip (a skidding sensation, with jerky changes of speed).
1&2. Turn the 2 adjustment screws through half a rotation, in a clockwise direction. Repeat this step if necessary but make sure you don't over-stretch the belt.
3. The belt is correctly stretched if you can lift the edges 3 to 5 cm on each side.
It is imperative that you keep your treadmill well-lubricated, so as to limit the amount of friction between the running belt and the deck. No lubrication is necessary if traces of silicone are present on the inner side of the running belt or on the deck (and the surface is damp and slightly greasy).
If the belt and the deck are dry:
1. Switch off your treadmill and unplug it.
2. Lift up the sides of the running belt and coat the inner surface with silicone.*
3. Plug your treadmill in again.
4. Make the belt rotate at a speed of 4 km/h (2.5 mph), with no-one on it, for 10 to 20 seconds.
5. Your treadmill is ready for use!
* A single lubrication corresponds to a dose of between 5 and 10 ml of silicone.
Please note that if you use too much silicone, you could harm the proper functioning of your treadmill (risk of skidding).
When buying lubricants, consult your local DECATHLON store or go to www.domyos.com.
Regular maintenance is necessary to maintain the performance of the machine and to extend the life of the product.
The following can help reduce treadmill noise:
1. Tighten the screws and bolts once a month.
2. Lubricate the running belt after 200 hours of use.
3. Place a suitable floor mat (such as the Domyos Training Mat) under your treadmill.
1. Switch off and then unplug the treadmill.
2. Apply a small amound of mild, multi-purpose cleaner, using a 100% cotton cloth. Do not spray directly onto the walking belt and do not use acid or ammonia-based cleaning products.
3. Wipe the console and screens.
4. Remove any dust and grime from the hand rails, uprights, foot rails, frame and motor hood. In addition, wipe the deck along the sides of the walking belt. Do not wipe under the walking belt.
DOMYOS guarantees this product under normal use conditions, 5 years for the structure, 2 for other parts and labour as from date of purchase, as shown on receipt.