Our designers developed this 2.4m trampoline to help your child safely learn basic jumps!
Supple, jumping mat thanks to the 48 springs.Jumping mat:2.56 m2
Meets the NF EN71-14 standard.~Max user weight: 130 kg.~3 W-shaped legs
Net inside the jumping area.Protection foam on the poles.
Anti-rust treatment frame.Anti-UV treatment on jumping surface, net, foam
Poles fold in a single motion to make tarpaulin installation easier.
1. The tubes don't fit together:
=> Parts must be completely assembled in order for the entire structure to be finished
2. You cannot finish the assembly:
=> Click on "request assistance".
1. Assembly problem:
=> Check all steps in the user guide's assembly instructions
2. Don't hesitate to force the screws:
=>The screws are self-drilling screws that must slightly drill into the metal for a better hold.
1. Fasten the zip on your net.
2. Position your net on the jumping surface so that the zip is centred between two poles.
3. Take the cord on the opposite side by its rigid red tip and tie a knot at the triangle underneath the zip (centred between two poles).
4. Thread the cord into the net's hole and then directly into the metal triangle at the spring.
1 - Please check the box carefully
2 - If the part is missing, please create an assistance request by clicking on "REQUEST ASSISTANCE" in order to get in touch with our after-sales team
In winter, protect your trampoline from bad weather and ideally store it indoors. Remember to remove your trampoline's net and mat as soon as strong winds are forecasted in your area.
A ground anchoring system is available in stores.
Clean the protective foam with clean water and mild soap. Do not use abrasive products or a pressure sprayer.
If repetitive jumping and UV rays have damaged your DOMYOS HEXAGONAL trampoline, rest assured that you can restore it to its original condition. All spare parts are available on our website.
Domyos guarantees this product under normal conditions of use for five years for the frame and two years for other parts and labour from the date of purchase shown on the receipt.
Spare parts available for 10 years.