Ref: 8561168, 8584545, 8358157
Have you purchased an inflatable camping living room and have a question or problem with your model? Don't worry, we are here to support you.
This sheet is compatible with all our Air Seconds living rooms, regardless of capacity.
Find the specific assembly videos for each living room model below!
AIR SECONDS BASE CONNECT FRESH - 6 pers - assembly
BASE AIR SECONDS FRESH - 8 pers - assembly
See the specific disassembly videos for each living room model below.
AIR SECONDS BASE CONNECT FRESH - 6 pers - disassembly
BASE AIR SECONDS FRESH - 8 pers - disassembly
To avoid unpleasant surprises when setting up your living room, it is a good idea to carry out a few checks for peace of mind.
- Take your living room out of its cover to air it out and limit bad odours, and clean it if necessary (see our maintenance tips below).
- Check the condition of your equipment: make sure that no mast is broken, that the guy ropes do not show any defects, that you are not missing pegs etc...
- Examine the canvas to verify that there are no holes.
- Check the status of the zips to see if they are working properly.
Before setting up your living room, it is important to choose a suitable location. So, we have listed some tips to help you find the perfect spot :
If you have a campsite pitch:
- Avoid placing yourself near the entrance, restaurants and activity structures of your campsite to get as much peace and quiet as possible.
- Check out the neighbouring pitches to make sure you aren't next to a summer camp or a large family that could be very noisy.
- If you have children, make sure there is enough space outside to let them loose
- Check your pitch for stones, branches or other objects that could potentially damage your living room
- Choose a shady spot if you are going during hot weather -
If you have a wild pitch:
- Look for a flat and relatively clear ground (no rocks, branches...) to sleep well and not damage your living room
- Avoid setting up too close to a water point for many reasons: humidity, insects, possible rising water…
- Limit exposure to the wind so that it doesn't shake too much and opt for a relatively sheltered location such as undergrowth for example. Always position the entrance to your living room with your back to the wind
- Set up where the sun shines in the morning so you don't get cold in cooler temperatures.
All our living rooms are laboratory tested to ensure that they are waterproof: a first test is carried out for 3 hours under 200 L of water per hour and per square met. The second test is carried out in real conditions by our experts.
As far as wind resistance is concerned, our living rooms are also tested in a wind tunnel on a turntable.
To see the specific characteristics of your living room model, please consult the product sheets available on the Decathlon website.
Recurring rain throughout the day, warm air that persists when the outside temperature drops, body heat... these are factors that can create condensation inside your living room. To avoid this phenomenon, here's some advice:
- Open the vents in your living room as much as possible, even when it is raining
- Avoid creases when putting up your living room, as these can lead to the concentration of water drops
- Don't put up your living room too close to a water source, but rather in a sheltered place where the temperature and humidity are regulated.
To remove the condensation already present, gently wipe off the droplets with a cloth and ventilate your living room as much as possible. Open the door and put it in a dry place until it can dry.
Take advantage of the expertise of our employees and book an appointment online to benefit from the following workshop service.
Choose the model of your living room and find all compatible spare parts so that you can carry out the repairs yourself. For the repair of the inflatable bladder, a diagram is available so that you can identify the faulty part and know the correct length.
In the following videos, you will find all the explanations you need to carry out the various possible repairs.
CHANGING THE INFLATABLE TUBE OF YOUR TENT
REPAIRING A RIP OR HOLE IN YOUR TENT FABRIC
You don't use your living room anymore and you don't know what to do with it? Instead of throwing it away, don't hesitate to resell it second-hand using the Decathlon Second-hand platform! Fill in all the information about your product online. We will therefore offer you the best sales solutions, then you can drop off your product in the store to finalize the procedure.