If you want to use your sessions on a platform other than Geonaute Software:
1. Select your session from the My Sessions menu.
2. Click on the Export button, then File.
You just need to download this file onto the site of your choice.
The Keymaze 700 GPS watch is not compatible with our DecathlonCoach service. However, you can transfer your sessions to DecathlonCoach by uploading the GPX files of your previous sessions.
In order to find out how to obtain a GPX file from a session on Geonaute Software, please refer to the corresponding question in the FAQs.
1. Make sure you're using the latest Geonaute Software.
2. Check the metal contacts at the back of your watch for signs of corrosion. If they are corroded, clean them with alcohol or vinegar and a cotton swab. Also check that the clip is correctly positioned on your watch.
3. Reinstall product drivers:
3.1 On your computer, go to the Control Panel, System tab, then open the Device Manager.
3.2 Open the Ports tab (COM & LPT) and right click on "STMicroelectronics Virtual COM Port," corresponding to your device and select Uninstall. Your device will no longer be recognised.
3.3 Unplug and then plug in your device; the drivers will automatically reinstall and the following pop-up window will be displayed:
3.4 Check that the product has been properly recognized by the Device Manager.
4 - If you're still experiencing difficulty, please contact one of our support technicians via the "Contact" page at the bottom of this website.
None of the Keymaze Geonaute GPS watches are compatible with the MAC OS operating systems.
You can transfer two types of itineraries to your device:
1. Either a session you've already completed using your device:
1.1 Select your session from the My Session menu.
1.2 Click on the Export button, then Device. The software will guide you through the different steps.
2. Or an itinerary created using Geonaute Software :
2.1 In the Preparation menu,click on Route.
2.2 Click on Add a route; you can then draw the route in the GoogleMaps window.
2.3 When you've finished drawing the route, click the Export button, then Device. The software will guide you through the different steps.
3. Either an itinerary that you've retrieved in GPX format:
3.1 In the Preparation menu, click on Route.
3.2 Click on Import route.
3.3 Once you've uploaded your route, click on the Export button, then Device. The software will guide you through the different steps.
Satellite signal reception quality is considerably affected by the surroundings and your movement.
To facilitate reception, we recommend the following during signal detection:
1. Position yourself in an open space away from buildings and trees.
2. Place the GPS watch on a table or on the ground. 3
This means that the last session saved was corrupt:
You must therefore select the most recent session on your product and delete it.
Once you have done this, you will be able to transfer the other sessions as usual.
Your watch has a waterproof index of IPX7. This means that it is designed to withstand heavy downpours, splashing, accidental immersion, but it is not designed for swimming and water sports.
1. Connect your product to a computer.
2. Keep the Down & Enter buttons pressed down and press Power to put the product into forced update mode.
3. Start Geonaute Software and go to the Equipment tab followed by My Devices.
4. Select your product & follow the update instructions. Your product will then be reset.
Please note: This operation will unblock your product. However it will delete your settings & sessions.
You can get a heart rate monitor belt, data transfer cable or strap at the Workshop of your nearest Decathlon store.
- Cleaning the watch :
In order to keep your watch glass clean, it is advisable to clean it with a damp cloth.
You can also clean the charging connector with a dry toothbrush
- Charging the watch :
You can charge your watch using the USB cable that came with your watch on a computer or any USB power outlet.
Here you will find the troubleshooting sheet for your product.
By following the steps in this sheet, you can check if there is a possible problem with your product. If necessary, you will find in the "I REPAIR" section the tutorials indicated for the repair. You can also come to the workshops of your DECATHLON store.
Link to download the watch troubleshooting sheet (coming soon).
The following repairs can be carried out on this product :
If your product cannot be repaired, return it to a WEEE collection point or any DECATHLON store to optimize recycling.
Here is the list of spare parts for the Keymaze 700 Trial :
- Elastic Cardio Belt :
- DUAL ANT+ / BLUETOOTH SMART HEART RATE MONITOR BELT :
- Charging cable :
Reference : 8117682
Standard commercially available micro USB cable (choose a charge + data model)
You can order spare parts on our website decathlon.co.uk (depending on availability) by clicking on one of the buttons below.
You want to entrust us with your product for repair. Here is the list of services offered by our workshops :