Ref: 8650009, 8650014
HOW TO REPLACE THE LENSES OF YOUR SIZE S AND M SAILING 100 SUNGLASSES
Our design team have developed these category-3 polarised lenses, with 100% UV protection, to replace the lenses of your pair of Sailing 100 glasses. These lenses are comfortable in bright light and eliminate most reflections.
How to replace the lenses of your sailing sunglasses
1. Position your thumb in a corner on the inside of the lens and press firmly on the outside to remove the lens from the frame
2. Position the lens from the outside of the frame by fitting it in the groove provided in the temple of the glasses
3. Once the lens is correctly positioned in the groove (this operation requires great precision!), press on the lens by the nose. The "click" indicates that the lens is positioned properly.
4. Perform the same operation with the second lens
5. Clean the lens with a suitable wipe.