Year of commercialisation: 2019
Our designers developed this 3m trampoline to help your child safely learn basic jumps!
Supple, bouncy mat thanks to the 64 springs.~Jumping mat:5.15 m²
Conforms to the standard (NF EN71-14 ).~Max user weight: 130 kg.~4 W-shaped legs
Net inside the jumping area.~Protective foam on the poles.
Anti-rust treatment on the poles.~Anti-UV treatment on jumping surface, net, foam
Poles fold in a single motion to make tarpaulin installation easier.
1. Close the zipper on your net.
2. Position your net on the jumping surface so that the zipped fastening is centred between two poles.
3. Take the cord on the opposite side by its rigid red tip and tie a knot at the triangle underneath the zipped fastening (centred between two poles).
4. Thread the cord into the net's hole and then directly into the metal triangle at the spring.
1. The tubes don't fit together:
=> Assembly must be finished in order for the entire structure to be completed.
2. You cannot finish the assembly:
=> Click on request assistance.
1. Assembly problem:
=> Check all steps in the user guide's assembly instructions
2. Don't hesitate to force the screws:
=>The screws are self-drilling screws that must slightly drill into the metal for a better hold.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR TECHNICIANS.
It takes care of you, so why not take care of it? Regular maintenance is necessary to maintain the performance of your product and prolong its lifespan; find our maintenance tips here.
If repetitive jumping and UV rays have damaged your DOMYOS OCTOGONAL trampoline, rest assured that you can restore it to its original condition. All spare parts are available on our website.
Clean the protective foam with clean water and mild soap. Do not use abrasive products or high pressure water.
In winter, protect your trampoline from bad weather and ideally store it indoors. Remember to remove your trampoline's net and mat as soon as strong winds are forecasted in your area.
A ground anchoring system is available in stores.
Domyos guarantees your product, in normal conditions of use, for 5 years for the structure and 2 years for other parts and labour, from the date of purchase (the date on the receipt is binding).
Spare parts available for 10 years.