WE GUARANTEE ALL ARTENGO & PONGORI OUTDOOR TABLES SOLD SINCE 2015.
The 10-year warranty is valid on all ARTENGO & PONGORI Outdoor tables sold since 2015: FT 720 O, FT730, FT750, FT830, FT850, FT860, PPT 100, PPT130, PPT 130 Medium, PPT500, PPT500 LTD, PPT530, PPT900, PPT900 LTD and PPT930.
The warranty starts from the date of purchase. It is only valid if the purchase is made using your Decathlon card or upon proof of your receipt or invoice.
Our other tables come with a two-year warranty.
This warranty applies only to the following parts:
- The table safety system (locking mechanisms)
- Metal parts (including hardware)
- Tabletops (warping, peeling or white stripes coming off).
As part of this warranty, PONGORI will replace the parts or defective table.
DECATHLON will cover the costs of transport. For part replacements, the customer must cover the labour costs.
However, the 10-year warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear of parts (wheels, net etc.)
- The use of tables by groups
- Tables not assembled according to the instructions in the user manual - Non-compliance with use and safety recommendations in the user manual - Lack of table maintenance (eg, greasing hinges every two years)
- The use of harsh products (eg, detergents) for table maintenance
- Scratches, corrosion and discolouration
- Impacts, falls (wind included) and, more generally, any other issue not related to the table quality.
PONGORI reserves the right to verify if all conditions of the 10-year warranty have been met (including requiring proof of defective parts with photos) and implementing all necessary measures to conduct this verification.
For questions regarding your commercial warranty or replacements, please contact your local DECATHLON store.
You can also use the contact form to request assistance. This form is available on after-sales documents for our tables.