Support by Sport
Spare Parts by Equipment
Thanks to its large glass plateform, your scale is easy to clean.
You can clean it with a slightly damp cloth.
Since the plateform is made of glass, we advise you to handle your scale with care to avoid scratches or breakage.
Wait until your scale is completely dry before you step on it to avoid slipping. For the same reason, we recommend that you do not step on your scale with wet feet.
The following repairs can be carried out on this product:
Change the batteries:
- Turn your scale over to access the back.
- Remove the battery cover and change the batteries, observing the polarity: the + of each battery on the - and the - of each battery on the +.
- Replace the battery cover.
- You can return your used batteries to our DECATHLON shops or dispose of them in the appropriate containers.
(Batteries are available in the "Spare Parts" section on this page).
- If you do not use your scale, please remove the batteries and do not leave it in a damp place.
If your product cannot be repaired, take it to a WEEE picking point or any DECATHLON shop for optimal recycling.
Here you will find the troubleshooting sheet for the SCALE 300.
By following the steps in this sheet, you can check if there is a possible problem with your product. If necessary, you will find in the "I REPAIR" section the tutorials indicated for the repair. You can also come to the workshops of your DECATHLON store.
Link to download the watch troubleshooting sheet (coming soon).
Here is the spare parts list for the Scale 300 scale:
- CR2032 BATTERY :
You can order spare parts on our decathlon.co.uk site (depending on availability) by clicking on one of the buttons below or contact the after-sales team at your usual DECATHLON store.
You want to entrust us with your product for repair. Here is the list of services offered by our workshops:
(No workshop service for the scale 300, changing the batteries is easily done by the user).