Year of commercialization: 2015
1-At the back of the console Check that the console connections have been made correctly by referring to the user guide 2- Above the front foot Make sure the transformer connection has been properly made
- Check that one of the metal connector strips is not twisted
1-Make sure the switch on the rear of the console is on \"VM\" for an exercise bike and \"VE\" for a cross trainer 2-Make sure the switch on the rear of the console is on \"Km\" for a display in kilometres and \"Mi\" for a display in miles 3-Press the \"RESET\" button to make the change
The right pedal (R) and the left pedal (L) do not have the same screwing direction:
R= clockwise L= anti-clockwise
Loosen by one turn and then really tighten the pedals
1-Tighten all visible screws 2-Check the stabiliser runners
Look for the part number and click on 'NO’
1. Unplug the adaptor after each use.
2. Clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth after each use.
3. Regularly check against the instructions that your bike is stable and that the screws are tight.
4. If you aren't going to use your bike for a while:
- remove the batteries
- don't leave your bike in direct sunlight or anywhere damp