Ref: 8829948, 8828319, 8828331
Get out there even in light winds. Designed to fly fast and be stable, this robust wingfoil board delivers top-quality glide.
Don't let anything hold you back! With the slightest breath of wind, enjoy new adventures with our board, perfect for your freeride sessions.
Yes, to keep your equipment in top condition for longer. Rinsing your board gets rid of any salt, sand and other residue that can build up during your wingfoil session. Wait until your board is dry before storing it in a bag. If these deposits are left on the board, they can cause premature wear of the materials and damage the surface of your equipment.
- Rinse your board after each use with fresh water to remove any salt and sand that could damage the surface of your equipment.
- Always store your board in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Avoid leaving your board leaning against a hard surface, as this could damage it.
- It is important not to expose your board to extreme temperatures, such as very high or very low temperatures. Avoid leaving your board exposed to the heat of the sun for long periods of time and avoid storing it in cold or damp places.
- It is important to regularly check the condition of your board for cracks, bumps or any other defects. If you spot an issue, address it quickly to prevent the situation from getting worse.
- Protect your board during transport; when transporting your board, use a board bag to prevent scratches and impact damage.
Click to download the user guide