Last firmware update version : 3.00
The ONmove 200 connects to your phone using the DECATHLON CONNECT application and to your computer using the ONCONNECT application.
To discover and download ONCONNECT, click here.
To discover and download DECATHLON CONNECT, click here.
IMPORTANT: for users who switch from the old app My Geonaute Connect to DECATHLON CONNECT, it is important to RESET the watch.
To start a session without using the GPS, you must:
1. Press on the "Play/Pause" button when searching for the GPS
2 signal. Select "No" when asked "Use GPS?". You can start exercising without speed and distance values.
Screen configuration is accessible from the Settings > Screens menu. Use it to select the information to be displayed while exercising. Each screen can display one or two values.
To select a value:
- Select the line you wish to modify by pressing on "Play/Pause"
- Choose the values you want with the bottom left and right buttons
- Confirm with the "Play/Pause" button
To display one value only on the screen, simply disable the second by selecting "OFF". Display adapts to the number of values chosen. The value is displayed larger when only one has been selected.
Your ONmove 200 is compatible with our online exercise measuring and analysing service. You can find out about all the functions you get with this service on this video
Your sessions are listed in chronological order on www.decathloncoach.com. The date of the session depends on the date your watch is set to. Check that your watch has been set to the right time. If this is not the case, your session will be listed according to the date on your watch.
You will have to search in your myGeonaute account log and modify the date manually by clicking on the "pencil" icon.
1. Make sure the cable is properly connected to your watch and computer.
2. Make sure you use a micro-USB cable capable of data transfer. Some micro-USB cables can only be used for charging. These can be identified by a lightning bolt icon on the cable.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of ONconnectHowever, if you're still experiencing problems, please contact our Support team via the "Contact" page at the bottom of this website.
To transfer your sessions to your smartphone:
1. Make sure that your phone is compatible
2. Make sure that you have installed the DECATHLON CONNECT application (available on Apple Store and Google Play)
3. Activate Bluetooth on your phone
4. Launch the DECATHLON CONNECT application
5. Hold down the button at the bottom left of your watch for 2 seconds in order to open the "Connect" mode
6. On DECATHLON CONNECT, "select your product" if you are using the application for the first time.
7. Your phone is connected and your sessions should appear on your phone
Thank you for following this procedure:
With ONconnect application, it is possible to save the activities as files in GPX or TCX format.
- GPX format for activities with a GPS track.
- TCX format for activities without a GPS track.
How to do ?
1- Connect your product to the computer using the USB cable. The product then appears as a mass storage device (such as a USB key).
2- Start the ONconnect application if it does not open automatically.
3- Select the activity (s) to be saved Fig. I (1).
4- Modify the sport if necessary Fig. I (2).
3- Click on the "save my activities" button. Fig. I (3).
4- Select a location on your computer and confirm. The activity (s) are saved as a GPX or TCX file.
5- It is possible to erase the activity (s) of your product Fig. II.
6- at end, a screen offers to import the activity (s) on decathloncoach.com. Fig. III.
Note: It is also possible to import these activities into the application of your choice provided that it supports GPX or TCX files.
For more details, consult the online support of the application concerned.
You can update the software of your ONmove 200 manually as follows:
- Download this file by clicking on the link below
- Unzip the files.
- Plug in your ONmove 200 & open My Computer
- Copy the firmware.frm, BLE.frm files to your ONmove 200 watch.
Press the "Lighting" button on your product to start the update. This is finished when the product reappears on My Computer.
You can now enjoy the latest features of your ONmove 200!
Satellite signal reception quality is considerably impacted by the environment and your movement. To facilitate reception, we recommend the following during signal detection:
1. Positioning yourself in a clearing away from buildings and trees.
2. Placing the watch on the ground.
FastFix technology helps your watch pick up the satellite signal more quickly.
In concrete terms, FastFix picks up satellite ephemerides. These ephemerides are valid for 7 days. So, to enjoy FastFix technology all the time, you must update the FastFix on your product once a week by synchronising your ONmove 200 with ONconnect. Otherwise, it will take longer to pick up the satellite signal.
To find out whether FastFix is up to date on your watch, go to the Settings > About > FastFix menu. This shows whether FastFix is up to date or not.
If you do not want to be limited by this 7-day period, you can also update the FastFix manually as follows:
When the battery of your ONmove 200 is fully charged you may enjoy 7 hours' GPS use. It may wear down more quickly in the following cases:
- Frequent use of back-lighting
- When the sound is activated and you use options with many warning sounds
- When using a cardio belt.
You can charge your GPS ONmove 200 watch by connecting it to your computer, a nomad charger or 5V 1A mains adapter.
You can use your GPS ONmove 200 watch while charging it on a nomad charger or mains adapter. You cannot use the watch when it is connected to your computer.
If your watch doesn't start, you will have to reset it. There are 2 ways to reset:
1. Resetting the watch: Accessible from the Settings> About > Reset menu, this resets all your custom configurations and settings and deletes all sessions in the memory
2. Rebooting the watch: If your watch freezes on a screen or no longer responds, you can start it again by pressing the ON/OFF button (top right on the watch) for 20 seconds
To make sure it detects your cardio belt properly, we advise you to check the following points:
1. Make sure your cardio belt uses the Bluetooth Smart protocol. Belts using the ANT+ protocol are not compatible with this product.
2. Activate HRM mode in the Settings > HR Sensor > HR Sensor menu: ON
3. Pair your cardio belt up to your watch. By pairing them up, you can connect your belt to your watch. This is only necessary when using a belt for the first time or after resetting your watch.
4. Moisten the sensors on the elastic strap & position the belt properly below your pecs.
You can get a charger cable, strap or USB cover at the workshop of your local store.
- Cleaning the watch :
In order to keep your watch glass clean, it is advisable to clean it with a damp cloth.
In order to optimize the performance of the heart sensor, it is also advisable to clean it regularly with a damp cloth.
You can also clean the charging connector with a dry toothbrush.
- Charging the watch :
You can charge your watch using the USB cable that came with your watch on a computer or any USB power outlet.
Here you will find the troubleshooting sheet for your product.
By following the steps in this sheet, you can check if there is a possible problem with your product. If necessary, you will find in the "I REPAIR" section the tutorials indicated for the repair. You can also come to the workshops of your DECATHLON store.
Link to download the watch troubleshooting sheet (coming soon).
The following repairs can be carried out on this product :
If you have problems with your (connectivity, slowness ...) resetting the product can correct some problems.
To do this, go to the menu " Settings ", " Info " then " Reset "
Here is the list of spare parts for the ONMOVE 200 :
- Charging cable :
Standard commercially available micro USB cable (choose a charge + data model)
You want to entrust us with your product for repair. Here is the list of services offered by our workshops :
(no workshop services currently available for the ONMOVE 200).